Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wed.

Dear Diary,

Wow, yesterday I took a tirp to see a Reiki Client in Terrell which is an hour drive from where we live. I left at 8am and moved through some of the traffic with ease but the best part was that it was raining and the sky lit up. The clouds rolled in like something you see in a movie with an ocean and I was able to get a front row seat on the highway.

I had a nice hot cup of coffee and turned on some beautiful music and enjoyed the show. As I road on down the highway. I could see the most beautiful greens, blues, whites, purples and gray colors as the morning made everything look in a fairy land.

My heart started to swell with the emotion from the colors and this love burst out which spilled over into my soul covering me and filling me up. I felt so full almost like eating too much at a meal after Thanksgiving. The energy that moved through me opened my eyes so that I could see the energy surrounding everything. It was so beautiful that I caught myself crying releasing some of what I held within.

My time with my client was wonderful and the drive was a repeat of the morning drive. Wow, there is sooooo much love out there and such an amazing world.

This morning when I got up for coffee. I sat in the living room and felt this wonderful tingling sensation all over me. I could even feel it outside of me and around me. Wow, I thought how cool is this that I can feel this. Then I caught a glimps of the white smoke as I looked down toward my lap as it disappeared moving through me. Oh..... I was shearing energy with someone in the room. I should have known... I thought.

It stayed for a little longer then left.... I don't know who it was and realized that it had happened only Sat then again today... I wonder if I brought someone home?

No comments:

Post a Comment