Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday "Haunted by the Living"

Dear Diary,

Another good question came up this weekend and I want to address it.  The question was if living people can haunt you. The answer is "yes". From my own experience I have been haunted by the living. Many years ago I had a friend whom I loved very dearly but it came to a point where the relationship became toxic and we had to part ways.  This is one of those relationships where you have to cut all communication so that each of you can move on and heal learning from the experience without judgement.

A few weeks after the break up. I woke up to my friend's voice screaming my name. Startled I sat up in bed hearing my friend crying out asking where I was.  I shook off the whole experience  feeling a bit unnerved as it did feel like they were just in the other room of the house yelling at me. A few days later my friend called me on my cell and wanted to know where I was. We did talk but it was confirmation that it was best that we both move on.

A month later I had a little get together at my home. One of the people who was attending looked up  toward the back door and asked who that was standing there in the living room. I followed her gaze to see a blurred image of the person whom I used to call my friend. Everyone in the room saw the image and asked who that was as it faded from our sight. I bust into tears explaining the whole situation and what was happening to me.

That was not the first visit or the last for a long while until I found a teacher who explained and validated for me that living people can haunt just like the spirits. She told me that the way to handle this was to work with the other person's higher self in complete unconditional love allowing the person to let go to bring healing to all. After working with my teacher to heal that relationship on the astral level we were able to work it out. Now, only once in a great while out of the blue we still make a connection but it is nothing like it was. When it happens it all comes in as a knowing with knowledge of the other person not a full visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment