Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday

Dear Diary,

Today I received an email from a friend who lives out of state who had some ghosts living in her home. She knew about these ghosts, and last year when I went out to visit her three of them decided to contact me. Out of four we were able to rescue two of them as they crossed into the light. The other two decided to do their own thing. One was a mother who did eventually follow me back home to Texas sharing her story with me, and then left.

The other ghost was a nine year old boy who liked to play ticks in my friend's closet. I made contact with him wanting to find out why he was hanging out in the closet. He made his presence known physically by banging the hangers together. His story was sad as he had been strangled, and then showed me where his body was placed by the creek before the houses were built in that area. After that he disappeared, and I wasn't really sure where he went as I lost complete contact. My friend also had no more activity in her closet which has been about six months.

The email today was about activity happening again in the closet that started a few nights ago. Since my day is full I let her know that I would be happy to see if I can make contact with him, or whoever was in her closet when I go into twilight this evening. If it is the little boy then I want to know where he has been these last six months. My hope is that he will let go to cross so that he is not stuck.  I guess I will find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment