Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

I was with my family at a museum when someone poked me really hard in the middle of my back as we were leaving the gift shop. I turned around quickly to see who was being playful and saw my daughter walking a few feet behind me. I asked her if she poked me in which she replied that she didn't. As there was no one else close by, I realized that a spirit was playing with me. I didn't have any contact afterwords but knew someone was aware of us visiting the museum.

Today I was privileged to get to be involved with a house blessing, It was a new home which was different. The owners of the house were very excited about moving in and wanted to make sure that the house and the land were clean. Even if a house is new that does not mean that spirits and other entities are not there. You never know who is attached to the land.

The night before, I did a sweep of the house with my guides to clear the home. The next day, I went with the home owner and another person to bless the house. As the home owner was working with the movers, the other home blesser and I started a process to cleanse ourselves from any impurities or fears that we were carrying that could be imprinted in the home. Then we prayed with the homeowner with all our hearts open asking for nothing but blessings and love to fill the home. It was beautiful and I felt tears well up in my eyes. Next, we blessed olive oil and went through the whole house blessing all the doors, windows, and any open areas. Then we went outside blessing the premises and the land. After a while you could feel the energy change with bubbly uplifting feeling as we swept through the whole home.  It felt like what I would describe asa feeling of unconditional love running all through my veins and all over my body.It was amazing and I felt this incredible high of getting to be a part of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment