Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday "A lesson Relearned"

Dear Diary,

Well, it seems strange but I know now for sure after spending some time in twilight last night and this morning that I brought back an energy pattern that wasn't mine when I merged back into my physical body. It all happened a few days ago when I was working on my friend going into his energy grids trying to find the cause of his sudden illness when he was admitted into the hospital. As I went deep into his energy template and energy blue prints I absorbed some of the energy coding from his sickness into my own energy field. Now I am facing the same symptoms and feeling the sickness moving through my own body like a storm settling in.

 It has been a while since I had done such work and my fear of losing my friend was a weakness in my energy field as I was hasty in not taking the extra precautions of clearing my energy fields before reentering my own physical body. Yesterday I started to feel the effects of it. The good news is that we do know what had caused the collapse and it is very treatable if discovered in time. Just to be clear what he had was not contagious in anyway so it couldn't be transferred by stopping by the hosptial.

Today I am going to have to take some real action on both the physical and energy side of getting treatment before it gets out of hand and puts me in the hospital. It is for this reason that my teachers and guides warn their students not to do this work without training and I am not exactly happy with myself because I should have gone through the process of clearing myself when returning to the physical body. It seems to be a lesson that I am relearning and one I probable wont forget for a long while as I go through it.

The good news is that my friend is well on the road to recovery and is doing quite well. Yesterday it was explained to him that he was on the brink of leaving this world when he got to the hospital which came to a surprise to him. Now he will be out of the hospital in a few days to continue on his journey in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment