Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday "Shifting"

Dear Diary,

I don't even know how to begin to write this. These last few days have been a real struggle. We had an incident of betrayal and animal cruelty by an action displayed from my son's roommate. It is hard to describe the emotions that have racked my own feelings about what I think of the whole situation. I do have to give credit to my son who handled the situation the best that he could.

I on the other hand have found that my emotions have ranged from anger to grief bringing my emotional levels to the lower end of the spectrum. I noticed the other day that I could smell rotting flesh in the car with me when I was driving letting me know that my emotions were opening doors into the lower levels of the spirit world. When I realized what I was attracting, I quickly tried to control my emotions as the atmosphere around me was shifting.

Later that morning my daughter was in the bathroom putting on her makeup when I walked in and the lights started to flicker. She looked at me knowing that I was not handling the news very well and I told her what happened in the car feeling the presence that was feeding off my energy getting stronger. She sat down with me and we prayed about it trying to shift the energy and ease the pain. I ended up going to bed early to escape the grief that had now settled in, only to awaken in the middle of the night to be hit by what had happened. I knew I didn't want to stay in this energy to long and quickly willed myself to sleep trying to escape.

Yesterday I was still upset but I was able to get a better handle on my emotions as I again went into the grieving process grateful that most of the anger had left. Today I am working with my Akashic Records teacher to look into processing the emotional grief faster to move on and bring my energy levels to a higher frequency. We will also work on clearing my energy fields etc... As a sensitive I don't want to stay too long in the lower levels as it can create a lot of problems.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sensitive to and trying to better understand my abilities in my own. Just found your blog and in going to keep reading it.
    Thank you for having this.

    ReplyDelete