Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Friday "The Full Moon"

Dear Diary,

One thing for sure is that I am a morning person. This morning was particularly beautiful as we watched the sunrise on the porch drinking our coffee. The pets ran around in the flower garden playing and taking care of business. It was a blessing after yesterday's full moon which brought on a lot of phone calls from friends and family who were distressed about one thing or another. The full moon does that... brings
all the things that we need to finish up to the surface.

There is still a lot of activity in the house and I have been hearing bits and pieces of little conversations from the ghosts who come through on their way to who knows where. My fifth chakra is still opened up so that allows me to hear the other side when they are in my energy fields. Nothing that I have heard the last few days was directed towards me. With the full moon affecting the living my focus was not really on the ghosts in the house. Today as the moon phase moves away from the full moon there will be some relief as things start to work themselves out. Who says that the moon doesn't affect us?

Photograph by Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment