Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday

Dear Diary,

I am looking forward to the weekend. We don't have anything planned so it will be quiet around the house. As for the sighting of ghosts around me and the house it is just the usual. There hasn't been a lot of talking from them as of late mostly because I haven't been listening as I have had my mind on other things. That doesn't mean that I still don't catch glimpses of whiffs of white smoke every once in a while moving in and around the house where I am.

Yesterday as I was sitting down in the office working on sending out some emails someone brushed by me making themselves known. I let them know that I knew that they were there but needed to focus on what I was doing. I didn't run into them again until I was in the living room taking a small break picking up pet toys and again they brushed by me,
this time on my right side. Again I let them know that I knew that they were there but preoccupied with all the things that needed to be accomplished by the day's end taking over my thoughts. They left me alone after that...

Today is a better day to communicate as I am free to take the time to talk or work with anyone who wants to make themselves known. Also as the weekend ascends some of the stress of the week is already starting to lighten up giving me time to pay more attention to the other side.

Photograph by Steve Noyce - Tuscany, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment