Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

Well, it has been really quiet around the house. I haven't noticed as much activity as we had over the weekend which makes me wonder if it has anything to do with the new moon last night. One thing I can say is that with all the rain this morning its has been very peaceful around the house. Even the pets went back to their beds after breakfast.

Yesterday I did have one visitor coming in and out of my office but only when I was working at the computer. A long thin white smoky image would appear and disappear a foot away to the right of my screen. They never showed themselves longer than a second but it kept happening so I wasn't able to ignore them. I knew someone was there as that old feeling of being watched washed over me as I tried to concentrate on my work. The whole time I sensed it wasn't me that they were interested in but what I was writing. It wasn't until I stopped working that they finally left and I didn't have any other contact with them after that.  

Photograph by Steve Noyce

No comments:

Post a Comment