Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday

Dear Diary,

These last few days have been a welcome break from the astral projection. I had to really back off and allow myself some space to breath. I have been focusing more of my attentions and efforts on a Healing Circle that will be starting up in August.
As for the two that were at the foot of the bed at the beginning of this week, I haven't encountered them since. I did flood myself and the house with lots of energy in gold & white light. All of that was done to raise the vibration so that the visitors don't come into our energy fields that are not in that higher frequency. Even with the change of energy in the house there is still some activity but the interesting thing is that I see more animals moving around the house. (ghosts) I am not the only one who notices. The pets will react when they run into one of the ghost animals. It is kind of funny to watch...

Photographs by Ana - Malibu, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment