Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday

Dear Diary,

It has been almost a week since I wrote as it was the week that my oldest has moved into her dorms at College. I thought I was alright until I drove out of the parking lot and realized that our lives had changed again forever. In that instant, I broke down and cried for the last few days.

It was good as I went to sleep that my guides came and reminded me that I had a loss and was once again in grieving mode. Lucky for me that when I went to the Wellness Expo saw a few of my own Teachers who said the same thing... It was beautiful to know that I was well supported on both sides. The Expo was in Fort Worth for the weekend and I had a small space on the literature table and was able to attend.

After the Expo we meet at the Acupuncture clinic to talk about organizing a healing and spiritual community in Fort Worth. I was thrilled at the way that everyone had an idea but was happy to work as a team. We named the Community and set another date to meet and put together a website.

Today has been busy with kids working on an old car with our son and helping our daughter get settled in her dorm. later I am picking up my literature at the Expo and visiting a dear friend. Still so much to do and I better get back to work before I am missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment