Thursday, January 9, 2014

January 9, 2013

Interesting thing happened last night as I was sleeping. I was dreaming that someone was showing me things and. I remember at the time that I heard a voice somewhere outside of my dream  making me aware that this was not a normal dream and that I was being contacted by a spirit.  I came out of my sleep waking up and looked at the clock which said it was 3am. Tired I rolled over and went back to sleep processing I was being contacted but went quickly into another dream that had nothing to do with being contacted.

This morning when I awoke I didn't even remember what had happened until I was driving down the road on an errand when something triggered the memory of being contacted. Unfortunately I was not able to bring the dream back to surface.  Later this afternoon I was in the living room when a misty smoke went right by me letting me know that someone was still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment