Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

We are still having some activity in the house only it hasn't been as strong as it was last week or as strong as it was on the weekend. I did notice that the energy in the house this weekend was very thick and had some sort of substance to it. Now looking back I believe that with the combination of the rainstorm and the moon coming into it's fullness, it all had some sort of huge influence on how a spirit gathers its strength in making its self known. This may be something I want to track in the future as I have to admit that I have not really given it much thought, as spirits are always appearing randomly in our lives. What I have noticed since keeping this diary is that the strength of their energy does seem to change in how they communicate with us at different times of the month.

Yesterday was very quite. I saw small shifts in the energy around me as whiffs of smokey images moved across my path, when I was going about my day. A few times in the last few days I have walked through someone but it wasn't until I did that my brain even registered that I had done so. I know that we as human beings with our physical bodies are always running into the other side, as much as they run into us. In those instances we may or not be aware that it is even happening. The other side is not in a haunted house or even somewhere else, it is always all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment