Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday "A Reminder of How Portals Work"

Dear Diary,

Well we have had a little spirit activity around the house but not as much as we did right after Thanksgiving. I noticed the change after there was a great deal of humans and pets in the house with the Christmas holidays. Even with this change there is still a lot of connection with my father and grandmother who always lets me know that they are around, even laughing at some of the funny incidents happening in the house.

After wondering about this I finally consulted with the angel energy that comes in and out of the house wanting to know why if there is so much human energy in the house, why we are not attracting as much spirit energy. The answer I got is that the energy fields in our home are all vibrating on the same level at this time and as a family we are in a healthy energy state, so that keeps any lower energies out of our fields and protects the home. The other thing that is happening is that, as a family we are all concentrating on our family and that allows the portals to open for our loved ones to make a closer connection with us. That is why their energy is so strong in our home. This explains a lot of what happened with my grandmother and father during the Thanksgiving holiday.

Then I had to ask about the Stone House BB. The answer I got was that the difference from the spirits at the Stone House BB in Cowtown, was that they were attracted to my energy because I opened up my energy fields to feel and see into their world. When I did that they could lock onto my energy field to contact and even come home with me, stirring up the spirits hanging out in my own home. Some of them went to lunch with me that day and even hung out with me until my energy changed closing off the door that they could use as a vehicle in my energy field.

I was also reminded that the energy in my own home fluctuates with the human emotions and what is happening in our home. It also attracts and opens portals for spirits to move through the house randomly. This not only applies to spirit talkers but to all human beings as we are always susceptible to changing our energy fields leaving them open or closing them down whither we are aware of it or not. By doing this we allow the other side to make contact with us or even take a ride with us while we are living our lives.

The only difference is as spirit talkers we are more sensitive to the energy and the changes in our environment, so we are more aware of what is happening around us in the spirit world. Also the energy of being aware of the other side sends out a light signal to the spirit world allowing them to know that we have the ability to communicate.


No comments:

Post a Comment