Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday

Dear Dairy,

I was surprised with all the snow we got today. It started out like any other day but by mid morning the back yard was covered completely like a winter wonderland.  Being house bound we as a family have taken advantage to catch up on some of the movies that are out and some that were Oscar nominees and winners.

There is still a lot of activity in the house these last few days. The ghosts visiting in the house haven't been playing around with the lights like they were the other night but have certainly been making their presence known to me by skirting by or moving through me while I am in the big arm chair in the living room.

 Over the last several years I have had encounters with ghosts who have died violently. In the past they have shared what had happened to them or let me know that they were still missing and there were people looking for them.  The information I got were bits and pieces before they would move on so I didn't have enough information to help them.  For example a ghost who was a woman showed me her body in the bottom of the ocean crumpled in a trunk and then told me that she had been missing for twenty years. That was all I got before I realized what I was getting and then lost the connection with her.

 So last night I had one of those experiences only this time I was dreaming. It was a normal dream as one might call it except in the middle of the dream a man came in and asked for help while pointing out two pictures of his killer in a book of mug shots. I got a good look at the front and profile of the killer. Again that was all I got... I was conscious in the dream realizing that that part of the dream was not a dream and that I was really making a connection to someone on the other side. I woke up immediately coming out of the dream with the vivid picture in my mind but then realized that I had no other information to follow up. When I tried to restore the link to the ghost I couldn't get through.

As I sat there in bed wondering about what had happened I understood that my energy must have been jumbled so the ghost had to wait to talk to me when I was sleeping to get through. I did feel a little blindsided but I want to make sure that I get more information the next time this happens. It feels like it is time to start to work out there in the field again. Also I
need to be better prepared and focused on the name of the victim and ask questions to get an address etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment