Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday

Dear Diary,

It has been a busy morning and while doing my morning chores I have seen a few white smokey images fleeting around the house. It is funny that even though I have been preoccupied with our family and friends these last few days but I couldn't help catching glimpses of them coming in and out of the rooms. This morning it was busy.

The other thing that has been going on is that I have also been busy trying to clear some of my own energy so that I can do more spiritual work. I know as an energy practitioner it is always important to release any kind of baggage that is being carried around that may hinder any work on the spirit level. It reminds me a lot of what we do with the physical body as we start to train to get back into shape only this is on the spirit level. You never know what you might run into when going out into the field and if you haven't dealt with your own emotions, running into a lower level energies can be disconcerting especially if they try to attach themselves to you. If you are clear and are well centered knowing that your energy is in check then you have no worries that they can move into your energy fields or even touch you. This allows you to focus on them and helping them move.

It is also important to know that when working as a Spirit Rescuer you have to sometimes dip into those lower energy fields in order to find so that you can help encourage the lower energies into the light. If your fields are clear then you don't have to worry about getting stuck when you move into those lower fields. This takes practice clearing out any old emotional baggage or energy that could keep you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment