Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday

Dear Diary,

As it turned out my friend didn't get to accompany me to the meeting to hear the talk on Mediumship.  I missed my friend but really enjoyed myself at the meeting. The host was very gracious and made sure to introduce all the guests so that we all would feel comfortable. I was also very delighted to see one of my teachers there and caught up with her and her husband.

The speaker was very informative and I felt that she was highly knowledgeable about the subject. At the end she answered questions about mediumship and didn't blink an eye as she was very thorough and honest with the audience. As I was sitting there I became a little curious wanting to see what was also going on on the other side. With that many people in one room there is always something happening. I opened my fields and immediately saw a man (ghost) sitting behind the speaker cross-legged, with a cowboy hat, facing the other direction. He also had a blanket wrapped around him. Every once in awhile he would turn his head and look at the audience to see if we were all still there. I couldn't help but smile as he seemed very serious.

Another man (ghost) was standing next to the speaker to her left and seemed to be really interested in what she was saying. I closed my fields down to make sure what I was seeing was really there and when I opened them back up they were both still there. As I was sitting there listening some movement caught my eye and I quickly looked down below the chair in front of me where a women was sitting. There under her chair were two animals (ghosts) which looked like someone's pets playing. Enchanted I watched them, as I listened to the speaker, enjoying their fun. After awhile I looked up and was startled as there was a women (ghost) hovering over the two women sitting in front of me to my right. It caught me so off guard that I let out a loud breath almost laughing out loud. After that I decided that the other side was too much of a distraction and closed down my fields.

Later that evening when I got home it was late and my husband was already asleep. The house was buzzing with energy. As I walked through the house it felt as if I was being inspected as white whiffs of smokey images followed me into the bathroom and kept me company as I was getting ready for bed. I slept through the night without any interruptions but the rest of the weekend they were certainly busy coming and going through the house making themselves known that they were there. With my family home for the weekend and friends wanting to get together I didn't have a lot of spare time but knew the ghosts were just doing their own thing...

Photographs by Steve Noyce

No comments:

Post a Comment