Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday

Dear Diary,

There seemed to be a lot of activity going on in the house with shadows and light moving in and out of sight. One of my children got a visit from a ghost who appeared in their dream. What was funny was that the ghost told them that they had come to get a look at us. Apparently they were enjoying the conversation and wanted to be contacted to..

On my end... I have been waking up the last few days in and between dreams knowing that I am busy in them but not remembering them when I am fully awake. This morning however I was able to recall my dream when I was in twilight. When I did I found that I had been a taught a method of understanding something that I had been puzzling me the day before when I was working on my studies. The lesson made everything much more clearer to understand when I looked at it from that perspective.

One thing that I can say to is that upon waking up I understood that the vibration of the earth had changed to a much higher frequency. Something happened over night.... Even upon being fully awake with coffee I can feel the energy moving right down inside the bones expanding through the body and out through the skin as it surrounds my energy field. It is a wonderful feeling of peace and tingling all over the body and soul......

No comments:

Post a Comment