Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wed

Dear Diary,

So much has been going on in the last two days.... the night before last, I had a dream about opening the doors under my sink and all the things that we store under the sink was falling out onto the floor. I was in a hurry so I threw everything back in and shut the doors. When I woke up I thought about the dream and remembered this incident.

As I was in a session with my Reiki Client, this dream kept coming back to me so I pushed it away and continued with the session. Later, in the car, this thought again came back and I realized that the things that I kept stashed under the sink were things that I needed to clear out. Then I remembered that the Solar energy that came in Sunday was helping people to clear out and move into a different space; a changing of the guard. (Changing the old guard with the new.)

Tuesday seemed to be all about looking at the things that I didn't want to deal with by acknowledging them and letting go. I also knew that this was not going to go away until I did this, so I sat down into a meditation.

Symbols are one of the languages of the soul, so I went back in a dream like state and opened the doors under the sink. I pulled out things to take a better look at them and there seemed to be a memory attached to the things that I brought out. There were old things I had stashed away that were of no use to me any more that needed to be tossed. I acknowledged them, allowing the memory and emotion to come with it as it moved through me, and when it was finished playing out, thanked it for teaching me and put it in the trash bag.

In my meditation I hulled out two large trash bags out to the curb, closed the garage doors and came back to clean and put new paper down in the cabinet for new memories to have a clean home. When I was finished I closed the doors and came out of my meditation.

I love this energy that has come into the earth that is helping us all move into a higher realm of living and healing. One of the important things that we need to do when working with the other side is to deal with our own things in our life that pull at us.

When it is time to let go you will get a nudge from your soul. This helps to make things so much clearer. It's nice to know what is yours and what is not. This way you are not projecting your emotional baggage on to others or your mind taking over making things up when you are working.... Very important to pay attention and deal with if you are to work with "Spirit Rescue".

By doing this you don't lose your memory, but you don't have the emotional baggage attached so if you come upon a situation that is close to something you have experienced you can look at it without becoming undone... But this is not something you do once and are good. You have to always be working on releasing and healing or the work gets cloged up so to speak..

I got a phone call from someone in California and they seemed to have ghosts, only the ghosts were interfering with the lives of the living. When that happens it is time to look at the situation and see about a "Spirit Rescue". I can't go this time but my daughter is able to go so there is a little prep work before she leaves that we need to work on.... It will be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment