Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

I noticed lots of flickering of lights in the house when walking from room to room yesterday. We were to busy catching up with things that needed to be taken care of to pay a lot of attention to it. When we finally took a break last night I felt someone move through the living room while I was sitting visiting with my husband.  The presence was made known as the energy shifted in the room. When this happened it got my attention, and for a second I saw a cloud of while smoke. Before I could ask who was there my husband had turned on the Television to watch a sitcom that he had recorded. Distracted I followed him in watching the show, and after that turned in for the night.

 There were no interruptions with my sleep. I did however talk to my mom this morning, and she reminded me that yesterday was my father's birthday. He would have been 90. What I didn't mention is that he used to make gypsy wagons that hitched up to horses as one of his art projects. One summer when I was 16 I spent the summer with him, and we went on a trip with the wagon on the road in Arizona. We camped out for a month. Speaking of which I wonder if he knew that I liked Stevie Nicks?  I did have my tape player with my headphones, but I don't remember if I told him about the tapes that I listened to when I had free time to myself. He was an artist, and a builder who kept busy with projects if he was not working with the animals that he had.

 I do know that there were a few times I did wonder if it was him the other nights but didn't get the conformation except maybe the song Gypsy.  It has been awhile since he has contacted me.

I have asked for confirmation if it is him, and I will expand my energy to see if I can find if it is him, or someone else that is in the house. Now my curiosity is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment