Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sat

Dear Diary,

I can't believe it has been a full week since I last wrote. I have been dreaming again this week. This last dream was about me getting away from things and walking by a lake with lots of people around. I don't remember exactly where it was but I saw some shops and went in one to look around. The lady who greeted me I knew her from another dream that I had and we talked about he store which had an unusual name called the "Buddha's Thumb".

I remember talking to her and discussing about the last time I met her in another dream. She laughed and we went on to talk. That morning when I awoke I told my husband about the dream and described her long gray hair and facial features. The dream was so vivid that I thought it would have be nice to meet someone like her in my waking world.

Later in the day I was working on some beading projects and ran out of the findings to finish the pieces that I was working on. I went to the "Artful Bead" in Fort Worth TX and there sitting at the table talking to some of my friends was the lady in my dream. My mouth was gapping and I babbled "I dreamed about you! What were you doing in my dreams" She replied, "Astral Projecting!" I laughed and said, "I don't know you so how could you do that"? She agreed and I sat down to visit.

She was making some beautiful purses with beading and looked like medicine bags. We talked and in the middle of one of the sentences she said, "deja Vu!" and said, Yes, I am sewing and you are working with the rocks and OH... what you just said, triggered my memory.... I dreamed about you and meeting you here and having this conversation!" "I remember now!"

I asked her about her life and our lives seem to run parallel in many ways. With Holidays coming in this next week I told her that we need to get together and talk after the holidays and families return home. We have much to discuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment