Friday, December 10, 2010

Fri

Dear Diary,

I have been busy working with getting the new Healing Circles off the ground this past few weeks. I guess since I last wrote I have not experienced a whole lot since I have been so focused on the circles.

I did notice a few things however that happened a few nights ago when I was working in my records and forgot to close them. I fell asleep but before I drifted off I was wondering about my reaction to some people in my life and how that effected the way I responded to them. As I was just on the edge of sleep I began to see some past events in my life that I remembered that were really uncomfortable and I realzied it was because of this few incidents in my life that I reacted the same since.

I also recognized that I no longer believed the belief that was attached to the event and even felt like it was a lie. Someone in my dream state was showing me these events and explaining how I miss interpreted the situation since I was very young but I carried these feelings and events through my adulthood. I remembered saying, "That is why I act like that?" "That is where I got that!!" "I release this!"

It was amazing as I began to understand that it was only a belief and that I did not have to believe the things that might hurt my relationships with others in this life. Then I guess I fell asleep and when I awoke I felt a change in myself and a new feeling of letting go to some very old beliefs. It was later in the day that I realized that I had not closed the records and that the event was for my highest good. Beautiful to know that help is aways near by.

No comments:

Post a Comment