Monday, December 20, 2010

Wed

Dear Diary,

I am finding that I am learning a lot when I am working in my dreams. I do have to ask for information just before sleeping and then I get the answer either in my dream or when I wake up. Lately I have been busy with family during this holiday season. It has been a joyous occasion with everyone in town.

I am finding a lot of pennies today and feel like my dad is close by watching all that is going on. The other night was the eclipse and I was planning to sleep through it unless I awoke and then I would go outside to see it. Sure enough the eclipse started at 2:30am our time and my dream ended and I woke up at 2:40am. I did not want to get out of bed but I kept hearing that I needed to see this and it would be quick.

I drug myself out of bed and asked my husband if he would like to see it to. He did and so did our daughter who was visiting for Christmas. Wow.... it was worth it and I am glad that I woke up to see it. My son slept through it as he told us to go away....

Talking to my friends they were woken up around the same time and they also decided to go out and look at it. Something going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment