Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wednesday "Light Cleaning"

Dear Diary,

I have had very few sightings in our home since I last wrote. After pushing gold and white light through out the house it has been quiet. Kind of nice for a change. I do enjoy our visitors but it is also nice to have some time to ourselves. After the last visitor that was over-enthused with us we decided to cleanse the house and it always takes a little while for the energy to change before we start to have visitors again.

I used to use oils and white sage but have found that light energy works just as well. The idea is that anyone or anything that doesn't resonate with the higher energy in the house doesn't want to stick around. Also I have found when using light the energy penetrates everything that is in the house changing the frequency of it as a whole. Very powerful and yet simple to do.

The way it is done is to imagine and hold the image of an energy ball of a white and golden light about the size of a baseball in the heart of the home. Once this is done then allow it to grow and as it grows, it fills all the rooms including the land above and beneath it. Keep the light growing until you have covered your entire home and everything inside so that it is saturated in the light. Then program it by stating the intention that it is to hold that energy for however long you choose. I usually do about 72 hours and then as it dissipates it leaves everything clean.

You will know when you need to do it again because the traffic from the other side will start up again. This was something that one of my guides taught me years ago when I would forget to buy the oils or didn't have any white sage handy.

Photographs by Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment