Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tues

Dear Diary,

It was strange last night as the first set of dreams were about people being executed in a war. Judging by their clothes it was in Europe in the second World War. I was upset with myself as I awoke realizing I had watched without any emotion in the dream. I got up and walked in the bathroom with the scene playing over in my mind as my heart was breaking over the people dying in the dream. What had I done yesterday to have triggered such a dream?

I climbed back into bed next to my snoring husband and went back to sleep. I had my usual dreams of traveling and adventure with no one dying or anyone being hurt. It was the cat that woke me up this morning climbing on me and purring wanting me to pet her. My husband was still sound asleep when I checked to see if he was awake.

As I was petting the cat half asleep and half awake I had this wave of energy move over me and it was so strong as I saw a young man in an old fashioned army suite standing there with an army rifle. I could feel what he was feeling and saw him in the war going into houses and killing people. I felt him being numb to the horror of all that was happening around him. Suddenly a wave shot up through by body from my lower back separating me from his numbness sending shock and sadness of the whole experience throughout my whole body as I shook myself loose from his grip.

Then it dawns on me! Oh, it's a ghost!!! The young man was sharing his story with me but why? He did not ask for help or seem to have any remorse over what had happened.

One thing you must understand is that most of the time you can tell what is yours and what is not yours by the energy shift. To better explain this it is like getting into a hot shower and then getting into a cold shower. Your body feels the difference. It is the same with energy only different. You know when you are taking a cold shower vs a hot one. Then there are times when it becomes warm as the two temperatures merge together and you get a feel for both so you must find yours. Does not last for very long but enough to get a taste of what the other feels like...

I don't know why this young man came to me and showed me a piece of his life. If I had been more on track I would have asked if he needed help to cross but was a little out of sorts from what he shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment