Friday, March 18, 2011

Fri

Dear Diary,

Wow, this morning I was working in the house and unloading dishes around 8am from the dishwasher when I looked up to some lady peaking around the corner looking at me. I stopped in my tracks watching her watching me work when she desolved in thin air.

It was not more then ten minutes later that I was in the bathroom hanging a bath towel up when I noticed someone walking past the doorway to the bedroom. I caught sight of the arm and the hand and the side of the body walking past. She seems to be a little younger than me in her mid thirties. Not sure why she is so bold to show herself like that in full view. She looks like a hologram so it is a little startling. I know there is no one else in the house and the kids are still asleep in their beds.

Something else I noticed is that my father has not been coming around as much as he used to. He has been with me for the past two years but in the last month I have been feeling a since of him leaving. I seem to have this knowing in my heart that he is leaving and will not come back to visit as much. He is moving on with his own soul evolution on the other side and letting go of much in this lifetime. It is done what he needed to do on this earth.

I am glad that he was with me to help me get though my own grief and move on with my life with an understanding of being comfortable with the transition we all make when we leave our bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment