Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wed

Dear Diary,

I seem to be watching a lot of shifting going on around me. As I watch I also am experiencing my own shift within. It seems that so many are moving through old baggage that they thought was long gone only to find it hitting them in the face as the cells of the body are still holding on to old patterns.

For many it is a wake up call as these mental emotions manifests in their physical being bringing on health issues that bubble up to the surface. I am watching as people are looking at what needs to be changed in their lives and some are letting go with instant results as other struggle with the mere fact letting go of it.

As I watch people struggle and I examine my own life I see that just wanting to let go of something is not as easy as it might seem. It is a release that you know for sure that a much higher power is going to catch you and so much boils down to the simple truth of "Trust".

It is what is on the other side that many of us forget and that is the an amazing amount of unconditional love and no fear in the past, present and future. I often find my thoughts moving over a situation that I had no control of or something that I wish had not happened but when I am aware of these thoughts and the emotions that stir within my own body I acknowledge it as a experiences and let the thought drift away with the emotions that were attached only to later recall it without the strong emotions.

I am not saying that if there was a lesson that I didn't remember it. I am saying that it was remembered without the judgement and the note not to do that again. Kind of like touching a hot stove....This allowed me to stop punishing myself and others because of a past experience. Forgiveness + letting go= Love & Healing of the soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment