Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sun

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I heard a sizzle as I reached for the Chi to style my hair. My thumb had touched the hot part of the Chi and I dropped it. As the pain of the burn raced through my body telling me that something had happened I heard "Quick go get the Lavender Oil!"

I rushed over to where I keep the oils and quickly dowsed my thumb with Lavender and told myself that I did not burn myself. This is an old trick my father used to try to teach me to fool the body and heal quicker... Within minutes the pain went from a throb to a light feeling of pain. Thirty minutes later there was no sign of pain and today as I examine my thumb there is no sign of the burn.

Last night was one of my veggie nights on the couch in the living room. As I sat there watching an old movie. I noticed some white smoke moving across the living room. I really didn't think anything about it except that I had the feeling of getting up and going to work. When my brain kicked in I realized that I had some free time to myself and that did not make since at the time and I dismissed it.

Later on I had these memories of this wood framed house and the rooms that were in it. I was all into it until my brain kicked in and said, "wait a minute! I have never been in a house like that!" I dismissed it and continued my movie, when I had the urge to go into the kitchen as my dinner was waiting for me which was a French fish dish. I started to move when I realized that no one was in the kitchen I had no clue what the dish was? "OH!" I had someone in the room with me sharing some of their memories with me!"

I told my husband what had happened and if something happened then he would know what was going on. Nothing else happened until this morning when I was having my tea with my husband in the living room and my eyes got this misty cloudy white smoke in them and everything looked fuzzy... "No", I am not doing that", I said and I got up and decided to write in my diary...

No comments:

Post a Comment