Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sun

What is it like to feel your spirit? It is amazing! I have had the opportunity on several occasions to feel what it is like to be in the spirit energy and yes it was by accident.

Once when I was 18 and was afraid when I was on a plane in Jamaica that was about to take off and I heard very clearly, " Ana, this is what it feels like when you die so you wont be afraid when it is your time". With that I felt like someone placed a warm tingly blanket over me and this massive amounts of unconditional love move all through my body and out through the pours of my skin.

It all happened so quickly that there was no chance to question and it felt like nothing on this earth to be connected to that massive amount of love. Then as quickly it went away and I sat there in bliss through the whole flight.....

It happened again when I was knitting in my living room and then realized that I was several feet above my body in this massive amount of love... There were other times that it happened when I was very sick but the last time I was doing a relaxing meditation and found myself exiting out of my heart Chakra. It was then when I had made an amazing discovery that it feels really good to be in spirit energy and that it lives on without the body.

I was talking to someone who had recently lost someone and was trying to explain why I have come to feel the way I do about the transition soul makes in death. And then I realized that it was because of the many times I left my body in full consciousness and experienced what it is like to be in that energy form.

I am not saying that death is so much better as I believe that life is an education and a beautiful reward. I know in my own heart that life is the true test and growth of the soul. But it is also a wonderful gift when we remember who we really are which is completely unconditional Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment