Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sat

Dear Diary,

It has truly been an emotional week with things happing in my personal life with the family. I can't believe how quickly time is flying by lately and yet not fast enough to move through things.

I walked into the Acupuncture Clinic on Thursday and saw a man standing by the window look at me walking in. I guess I must have blinked because the man was gone in an instant. I laughed to myself and realized that I had seen a ghost and thought no more about it. It was later that day that Qui gong teacher there was working with a class and told the class that she saw someone by the window but realized that there was no one there. I heard her a and spoke up telling her what I saw which was the same thing. You know it is always nice to hear from others that they see the same thing.

Last night I was watching a program in the living room with the kids when movement out of the corner of my eye caught something. I was right on time when I looked over to see some beige smoke moving though the doorway. Smiling to myself I knew someone was moving through....

No comments:

Post a Comment