Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tues

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was a fun day as I got to work with people in their Akashic Records. The funny thing about working in the Akashic Records is that the longer that you are in them it raises your energy vibration. This is wonderful and you seem to have this beautiful feeling of floating.

I was working late so before I drove home I grounded myself. It was when I returned home late last night from the consultation that I noticed a lot of people in the house that I could see through. I knew that we had ghost coming and going but still catches me off guard. There were so many in the house walking around paying no attention to me.

I went to bed knowing that the room was full but this morning when I awoke it seemed that the energy had tapered down a bit and I was back down to my usual earthly vib. Which meant that I still saw flashes and smoke moving in the room but not the full bodied people that I saw the night before.

"No", there is no drugs involved. It is a matter of changing the body's vibration with prayer and moving into a higher energy to read the records but the energy of that state brings the earth and spirit world together.

No comments:

Post a Comment