Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sat

Dear Diary,

It has been a little strange around the house. My family and I were snowed in a few days this week and so we watched a few movies on the TV. Yesterday as we settled in and I was sipping my hot tea when a huge blob of white smoke moved through me and past me as I sat in my favourite chair. I told my family that someone had just passed through me but I did think it was strange that they deliberately did it.

The night before I was taking a bath and again this same white smoke which is different from steam because it has the white color lifted off of me and moved to the ceiling. Nice I thought.... How long has that been attached to me? With the energy shifting it seems that they are getting a lot more bolder. I have been really busy with working on the new Wellness Community to pay the attention I need to.

Just a note... It is like telling the difference between smoke from fire and steam it is different when it is a ghost....and you know the difference it is not the same.. if that helps?

Twilighting in the morning is still happening and I am really grateful to have that insight and thoughts on things that I need to work on in my own life. At this time there is lots of releasing of old thinking, patterns and energy. The new energy is amazing as it clears the way for new things to open up in our lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment