Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday

Yesterday was amazing, as I got to work with someone and do a Reiki attunement. Later I got to work with some of my friends doing a Blessing. The amount of energy that ran through my body seemed to clear anything that had been stuck in the last week. I loved it as I woke up this morning very clear in my thoughts and nothing left on my heart. It was like waking up new!

When you run energy through your energy centers located in your body it helps clean out a lot of baggage that can cause you to get stuck or may manifest in the body a physical illness. It is kind of like getting an oil change in your car only it relines the mind with the body and the body with the spirit. When this is in line you are able to feel more present in the moment... Lovely!

Monday night when I was in the bathroom taking a bath I noticed these green, yellow and purple colors in a misty state trying to take shape in the door way. I watched it for sometime trying to make it out. It finely vanished but I kept my eye on the door way thinking I would see something but to my disappointment it didn't come back.

Last night on my way to bed I walked through someone standing in my room on my side of the bed. It is funny that I see them but by the time I realize what it is I am already moving out the other side. Then my brain comes on saying,"You just passed through someone!".... I know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment