Friday, February 25, 2011

Fri

A few days ago I had this feeling of extreme sadness that overwhelmed me and stopped me in my tracks. What ever I did I could not shake this feeling of loss. I called my Mom on the phone the next morning and she confessed that she was also experiencing this feeling of great sadness. I hung up with her and tried to give it no thought as I went about my day but it kept coming back.

It was a few hours later that it came in very loud and clear... Two years ago my father passed away. I had completely forgotten since I have a close connection with him on this side. But somehow my body had remembered the grief that I experienced that week of his death when I had no connection during his transition in the after life. So when the time frame came back around my body replayed those old emotions like an alarm clock. When I realized where the sadness was coming from I called Mom..

Once we both were able to link the sadness and the deep feeling of loss to his death it broke the sadness that we both carried in our hearts. We told my Dad that we were happy that he was watching over us. Both of us were able to move on with our day without any pain of loss in our hearts after we talked... In the end it turned out to be a lovely experience and I was blessed to be able to share with my parents one on this side and one on the other side...

No comments:

Post a Comment