Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thurs

Dear Diary,

I have noticed that in the last three days since we have been having our ice storm I have felt these waves of energy moving through my whole body. At around 2pm I can hardly keep my eyes open and have to lay down and take a nap. It is during this that I feel this wave of electrical current move down through my crown and all through my chakras.

It is not painful but quite pleasant and with it has a rocking sensation like floating on a wave pool. I noticed that I am out for about 20 minutes and then wake up feeling refreshed. This has also been happening when I am drifting off to sleep at night and I can't help but surrender to the motion and lovely sensation pulsing all through my body.

Last night I had wanted to wait for my son to come in who was studying with a study group and so I kept fighting to stay awake but the wave kept trying to take me off. Finely my husband came in from being out with friends and said he would wait up and I allowed myself to drift off in the motion.

Tuesday night a dear friend called and said that she had heard that we were going through a transition with the last eclipse and equinox. She said that on this time around the first of February there is a celebration called 'Candlemas. I wonder if this energy has anything to do with that as it was about the time that this sensation of energy started to happen. I had something like this happen around 2007 when I started to wake up and see....

No comments:

Post a Comment