Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thurs

Dear Diary,

So much going on this week that I need to really take time to refresh myself and renew who I really am again. The other day I got up and was leaving to visit someone. I had the title of a book in my mind that I had on my bookshelf in our library.

The funny thing is that I had not thought of the book since my friend died in February as we were reading the same book and sharing. I had shelved it and forgot about it. So there it was waiting for me high on my shelf "Second part of "Journey of the Soul". I thought maybe the reason I had it on my mind was that I should give it as a gift to my friend I was visiting that day.

After thumbing through it I soon discovered that there was a lot of good reading in it still. So I opted not to give it away. Later in the evening I went to a Seminar with my husband and was sitting there thinking if I had made the right decision to be there. I then asked my guides for a sign any sign would do even a small one. I got distracted and moved on with the lecture but later on I glanced at the bookshelf. In the corner of the shelf I saw the "Journey of the Soul" book and thought," Oh.... they are reading the same book. "Good for them!" And went on listening....

It took a few minutes to realise that I had just gotten conformation from my guides that I was exactly where I was supposed to be... Wow!!! I love that connection and affirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment