Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday

Dear Diary,

I know it has been a full week since I last wrote. A lot has happened and I have been very busy attending to the different areas of my life trying to sort things out. One of the most strangest thing that happened is that I received a visit one night from a very angry entity that was truly focused on me.

Last Wed I went to bed at 9:30pm Texas time totally exhausted from the days activities. As I fell into bed and began to relax I noticed a dark shadow on the ceiling and this amazing amount of anger directed towards me where I was laying. And no I was not asleep or even in twilight. I was fully awake and eyes open.

My husband had not come to bed and was in the other room with our youngest watching a movie. My oldest child was away at college. The anger in the room was so intense and moved closer towards me. I felt this shiver run through me of cold fear as I lay there feeling exposed. Then a thought came to me to call out to my drum that I use in journeying. It was hanging on the wall a few feet away from the bed but I could not reach it and dared not move.

Then I heard a slow steady drum beat drumming in my ears. At first I could not believe what I was hearing and soon began to realise that I could hear it somewhere in my head. As it began to get louder I could feel the vibration moving across my body and covering my whole being.
I relaxed and forgot about the visitor and falling sound asleep only to wake up at 3am in which I checked to see if it was still there. It was gone and I was safe.

The next morning I was visiting with my Mom and she was asked me what was going on with me the other night. She said that my niece who is two and just learned how to say my name looked at her at 7:30pm California time and said, "Call Ana"! Mom said that she doesn't talk like that and it was very strange.... As we talked I told her the story and we checked out time and it matched up to the time that I had my visit.

I spent the week trying to find the energy and trace it to its source but had no luck until it finely came in a thought.... I say this as it just appears in my mind and when this happens it is always on the button. Someone I knew was trying to cleanse a home and wanted me to scan the house with the owner's permission in my mind's eye since they lived in another state and I could not be there in person. I reported my information to the person who was cleansing and forgot about it.

It was later that I found out that the person did not finish the job completely and there were a few lose ends. This being my visitor who was angry and followed my energy trail back to me. I informed them about the visit. There is still work to be done..... In a few days I will do the cleansing myself......

No comments:

Post a Comment