Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tues

Dear Diary,

Yesterday morning I was awoken by a loud slam of a door which was odd since our oldest was away at college and our youngest spent the night away. I must say that I did remember the incident when I was taking a class a few weeks ago and we heard knocking at our bedroom door. It must be the same ghost and unhappy that the children are not around as much. Changes for everyone even our ghosts that live in the house.

Yesterday I received a phone call from someone wanting to know what it meant when they were woken up with someone poking them in the back in bed. They were also hearing someone talking while they were trying to sleep and it was keeping them up. I laughed and told them, "you have ghosts". "Really," they said, "what do you do about them"? So I told them about our Spirit Rescue Team.

So they were wanting to book ASAP as the ghost were keeping them up. The funny thing is that we get referrals all the time by word of mouth... It is a common thing to have ghosts in the home or to have some kind of energy that makes people uncomfortable. If that is the case then there is hope and we can help change the energy into a more positive and loving nature. We can talk to the ghost and cross then ones that are ready to cross...

Even now as I write I can hear someone walking around and everyone is still asleep... Even the animals are sleeping. The living in our home are used to all the going on around in the house. I don't mind them passing through as long as they don't drain us or try to scare us. If they do then we have them leave. The energy in our home has not been dark and they do not seem to stay very long as we seem to be a stopping place for them to move through as they journey to the other side.

Some will ask for help and others just seem curious about what we are doing and then leave. This ghost seems to be hanging around interested in what is happening with the kids and us. I may have to have a chat and see what is going on. Well, it is early so I am going back to be to catch a few more hrs of sleep before the day starts...

No comments:

Post a Comment