Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tues

Dear Diary,

It is so nice to get the heads up from Spirit that the day may not turn out as you planned and therefore you are able to change plans in the moment and go with the flow. This happened this Sunday with me when I was going to meet up with a few friends and they did not show up.

Lucky for me it was something I had anticipated as I had a heads up. The day went on to plan B and I was able to continue my plans without worrying if it was going to work out. I did get a text later on and discovered that something did occur that could not be helped and they would contact me later. I was so happy to hear that they were OK and in a much better place of understanding.

The other thing that I see is that we go around wearing a mask and it is only because people are not ready for us to be who we really are. Even now I have a few friends who if I told them that I can see the other side that they would think I was not all right. The funny part is that it is quite normal among my circle of friends and close family as we are very open with our gifts.

I sometimes forget being in such a safe and loving environment that most of the world does not see and is cut off from the beauty of being apart of both worlds. You can see the fear in their eyes and posted in their energy. It is too bad that many do not know that everyone has this ability. It is not for anyone special but for everyone and anyone.

Some come into awaking into their spiritual gifts thinking that they are bad or something is wrong with them but the truth is they are waking up to the truth in who they really are and once the fear is gone they find happiness in the connection. I wish I could open the eyes of the ones who are in soooo much pain but I find that the road blocks are like the ones I myself have placed in my own path and had to over come the obsticls so that I could see.

It is a never a ending process and a life long lesson...

No comments:

Post a Comment