Monday, October 25, 2010

Mon

Dear Diary,

So sorry, I have not written. I have been so busy with two Expos this past week and weekend. What was kind of strange is that I am thinking of spliting our Developing Circle which was created for those who are waking up to their ability of seeing and talking to ghost. I thought I could find another teacher quickly to help with creating another circle but there seems not be that many who are trained in the ability to teach how to clear and do Spirit Rescue.

I am looking in our DFW area for someone who can help work with people who have questions about their situation or their abilities and experiences. It was just something that I guess I take for granted. Anyway, I am putting my intention of finding someone to teach since I seem to have my hands full at the moment.

Last night I was talking to someone face to face and beige cloud of smoke moved between us. I noticed that the person I was talking to had not noticed that we had a visitor. The ghost was not interested in what we were talking about and moved on like passing through a crowd at a party. Funny how that happens.

So much happing all around us and most people don't seem to have any idea that the Ghosts and Spirits are all around us all the time. It is exciting when people wake up and realize that there is a whole other world around us right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment