Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday

Dear Diary,

Saturday evening I was on my way home from a class when I pulled into someone's driveway to turn the car around and thought I was about to hit a tall man who appeared out of no where. At least that is what I thought until that part of the brain said in a flash that there was no one there. It took my breath away and as I calmed down I realized that it was a ghost.

I went on with the evening meeting friends and having dinner out thinking no more of it since there was really no need. It wasn't until I was turning in my own drive way that again the man appeared in front of my car with me screaming thinking I was about to hit someone. Again realizing that there was no one there. Walking into the house I found everyone asleep so I just went to bed not thinking any more about it.

It was when I was watching a movie Sunday morning with my daughter in the living room that I saw the tall man walk by my chair right in front of me. I can be a little slow sometimes when I realized that this was not going to go away. Talking to the man I asked what he wanted and got no response. Typical, with some ghost so I finished the movie and stared to move toward leaving to drive to meet the class that was scheduled in Keller, TX.

Just before I was leaving I heard my guide say, you might want to get on the road now as there will be traffic around that part of the 820 hwy. Did I listen? No, I was taking my time and sure enough on the drive to the class I was sitting in traffic. Need to listen more!

On the drive sitting in traffic I had plenty of time to think about the class when I heard... "He wants to give you a message". "Oh! Now when I am driving?" "Yes" I heard form my beautiful spirit guide or Angel." "OK!" Apparently the ghost was not going to talk to me but to my guide so my guide related the message to me. He says, "he is sorry that he couldn't do anything to help, but he tried." "Who is the message for since I am going to a class and there are a several people in it?" I had already thought of one person.

The name that my Guide told me was not the one I had in mind and to make it a little more strange it was not for that person but for their daughter. That meant I had to give the message the person in my class who would have to relate it to her daughter. Complicated? No, just the way it sometimes works.

"OK", I said and asked, "What does the message mean and why was he standing in front of my car when I was turning into the different driveways? Did he die in a car accident"? Was there a crash" "Tell me what was going on?" All I heard was, "He is gone." Great! I thought as the traffic started to move and I turned on the radio to tune out the other world. I could hear the Angels laughing and enjoying the music as we listened to the joyous beat in the car as we moved out of the traffic on to open road.

Driving up to where the class was held I turned off the radio and heard, Big sighs and Oh..... in disappointment. Of course this struck me as funny and I had to ask, " Aren't you guys supposed to be in Church?" the answer was what I already knew that they are not bound like we are to time and space and can be in many places as once. They also love music and celebrating. "Ok, works for me".

Walking into class I was meet at the door by the lady who the message was for which I thought was odd but I told her I had to talk to her and told her the story. She smiled and said that the morning before her daughter was involved in a small car accident and was OK and knew about the ghost. Oh, I thought since the ghost appeared to me in the late afternoon in front of my car. Makes since to me and she seemed happy with the message for her daughter.

At that moment I heard from my guide saying, "You need to move the car now" I rushed outside and moved the car....

No comments:

Post a Comment