Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday

It was a busy week last week. I was invited to do a Wellness Expo with one of my dear Friends and mentor. We set up and did the Expo all on Friday starting early in the morning. Wonderful visiting with people and talking about the different modalities of healing.

Saturday was the Art Goggle in Fort Worth, TX and so were invited to do a Shamonic Drumming Circle which went very well as people joined in on the drumming and enjoying the beats. That started at 4pm and lasted until 10pm that night. Amazing evening as I realized all the drumming was drawing people to the circle as they walked from the end of the street to hear the beat. There is something in us that makes us want to feel and be apart of the rhythm.

I tried to keep my eyes to myself and only a few times noticed a ghost standing behind a few people also enjoying the fun. Once as I was helping tear down our table I saw and felt someone standing really close to me like then were looking over my shoulder. When I glanced to let them know I was stepping back and to watch out as I might run into them did I realize that it was a ghost only watching me break down the table.You would think that by now that I would be used to it but it still sometimes takes me by surprise every now and then.

Yesterday, I enjoyed a visit from a dear friend and as we were talking wisps of colored smoke would pass between us. I knew they were listening to what we had to say and rightfully so as we were talking about their world.

Today, I am looking forward to catching up from the weekend. I had a few sign ups for my Akashic Records readings and that will begin next week so I need to sort and get organised so that I can email to confirm the readings. Life keeps opening up to so many amazing growing experiences. It is so exciting to be apart of such a loving and supportive community of Healers and Teachers. I am so Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment