Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday

Dear Diary,

It has been a week since I last wrote.. I left last Thursday to go to NYC to visit family and only just got back late last night.

As I was sitting on the air plane to leave for NY I realized that I had not heard from my father who passed away a year and a half ago. He usually checks in with me during the week. He always leaves me a penny somewhere and I know he is around if I don't sense his presences.

I got on the plane and started to think about it and then complain that I had not heard a thing from him or even gotten my penny from him in the past few days so I had no idea where he had been. I spent at least 5 minutes complaining and we started to take off which I was distracted and thought no more of it.

It was when I got to NYC and pulled out a small bag that I had brought to give to my sister that a penny fell out and bounced on the counter in the kitchen. A penny which I knew was not there when packed my bag. All of a sudden I got the giggles and my sister told my Mom that Dad had just left a penny as I told them how upset I was with him on the plane.

My Mother thinking I was hungry took me down the block to find something to eat after my trip and I walked through someone (ghost) standing on the street. I was so distracted with the sights in the city that it took me a moment to realize what had just happened. Looking back I apologised as we walked on finding a small place to grab something to eat.. They seemed to be in a hurry to and moved on in a beige color of smoke crossing the street in a sea of people.

The next day I was walking into the living room of their apartment and passed the stairs leading to the bedrooms when I saw two people standing in the middle of the stairs watching me pass. I stoped and looked back and sure enough they were there a man and woman about middle aged just standing there. Since I could see through them there was no question. They didn't seem bothered that I could see them and so I walked on minding my own business...

I forgot about them and later on in the day I again saw them and then caught them watching only this time at the top of the stairs and I could only see their heads. This went on as I would see only a head or heads depending on who wanted to be seen at the time whenever I passed. And so the rest of my stay went like that as I never knew when I would see them or one of them or even all of them (body) on the stairs. I did not climb the stairs unless I had to. Most of the time I forgot they were there until they showed up.. After awhile you just get used to it and ignore it....

They never left the stairs and never said a thing to me. They just seemed to be watching all the going on from their point in the house. It was fine... They didn't seem to bother anyone so I left them alone and they left us alone...

The flight back was quite and no sign of ghosts as I read on the plane and talked to the women next to me. Only one time did I check in with my guides and angels. There was an electrical problem with the plane which they had to fix before we left. At one point in the flight I thought I heard something and asked and got the reply, "No, it is not your time so relax....."

Today I was visiting with my daughter on the phone and was telling her about her grandfather leaving the penny in NY when I moved a book and spotted a penny lying under it in the corner of the room. I smiled and said, "Thank you Dad!" Relating what had just happened over the phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment