Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sat

Dear Diary,

I must say that it has been an amazing week. Monday I found myself complaining out loud that I did not have two pennies to rub together. As I was in my rant I picked up a folder off my desk and there underneath were two pennies. With the clear thought, "There Now You Have Two Pennies to Rub Together!" Then the joke hit me and I started to laugh!!! Only from the Spirit World knowing that they all have a healthy since of humor. I realized that I was being a bit dramatic and that they had called my bluff...

The week has been very busy with Akashic Readings and I have really enjoyed and learned a whole lot form each experience. One day this week it got to be a little hectic not with the readings but with working with the house and errands. I walked out to the car to go to the grocery store for the second time and in my car seat sitting on the driver's seat was a shiny new penny. "Thanks Dad!
I know you are watching." I took a breath and the rest of the day went smooth...

We have had flashes, smoke and movement moving through the house all week. I am realzing that tomorrow is Halloween but since we have lots of activity all year round I don't know if it gets busy around this time. I am aware that they don't seem to be as interested in what we are doing lately and go about their own business. I am thinking that they are used to seeing us and know that we see them but don't intrude unless they come to us for help. I say that but now since my daughter has left for college it is only me that seems to notice that they are around.

Lots to do this weekend with the everyone home for the weekend and Halloween. I love the costumes and candy and hope we have lots of trick or treators this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment