Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fri

Dear Diary,

Today was a lovely day getting together with friends that I have not seen in awhile. It was when I returned home after enjoying nice visit for lunch that I received a phone call from another friend who said I needed to stop at Half Priced books and pick up a copy of the "The Physics of Miracles" by Richard Bartlett, DC, ND. They said that they were there and picked up a copy and there was one book left.

Since I had not had a chance to visit with my husband I asked if he would drive me across town to pick it up. We got there and I walked to the back of the store to the section that my friend said it was in only to run into another person that I know who was working there.

He smiled at me and said that he had been waiting for me. It took me by surprise and I asked him how so? "Oh", he said, " I had a dream about you last night and you came into the store and walked straight to the back to this section and was going to tell me something." Smiling, I said that I was looking for a book and that a lot of my friends were talking about it. I told him that many of my friends had taken a seminar but the book had a lot of the information that was taught in the class.

We searched and found it but to my surprise there were two books instead of only one. I laughed and told him my friend said that there was only one copy left. He picked it up and opened it up. The Chapter that he opened to was called, "Trust What Ever Shows Up in the Moment". "Hmmm....., he said " I think this other copy was meant for me".

We said goodby and I want on my way and he went on his. Did I meantion that I had not seen him in at least 6 or 7 months since it had been awhile that I had been in that store location?

No comments:

Post a Comment