Monday, January 3, 2011

Mon

Today I woke up in a mood and was unable to get out of it. I was irritated at every little thing and tried to stay away from others who would cross my path and in my range of irritation. I tried to shake it into the earth. I even washed myself in the light and sunshine but to no avail.

Now, you think it is bad being around a person in a bad mood but try being the person stuck in that energy form. I even told my husband that my bones had anger in them. Kind of like having the ache in the bones from the flu. It was then when I was describing my symptoms that it downed on me that the emotion was caught in my body was not mine.

With this single thought it came to me that that I had spent most of the day trying to find what was causing me to be so angry. I just woke up like that. They call it, "waking up on the wrong side of the bed" or in my line of work a "spirit attachment". Oh!!!!

So the next action was to sit quietly and ask myself if I was OK. The answer was "yes" as I accessed my energy field and looked for any trace of a foreign energy within my body. There it was and it was not happy that I found it. Smiling, to myself I asked it what it wanted and it did not respond. Mmmmmm.... this may take some work but was guided immediately to do a release prayer that I was taught in my Akashic training.

As I started to say the prayer I heard someone say, "it is me and I choose not to leave." With this statement it confirmed that I had picked up a spirit attachment. I then said the prayer asking God to remove and release this being into His care. As I repeated the prayer the third time I felt a release and that feeling of stepping into a soothing bath as the emotions of anger dropped away and a feeling of peace and lightness took over knowing that it was gone.

I checked once again in my body and energy field to see if anything was still there.. Nothing, it was gone and I spent the rest of the afternoon without any interference of irritation or anger. Nice to be back to myself. Where ever I was in my dreams last night I must have brought home a visitor. Next time I will have to be more careful not to talk to strangers...

No comments:

Post a Comment