Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wed

Wow, Diary a whole week has passed and I can"t tell you how busy I have been. It is amazing working in both worlds and finding others so much like you. So much happening....

Monday I was in an evening meeting and had received a message to share with our Wellness Community that morning in Twilight. As I was telling the group what I got another person across the room raised her hand and had received the same message. She completed what I had left out but the message was the same. But here is what makes it unique... It was exactly the same story word for word....

Another day I was working with a client with Reiki and was leaving the session. As I walked out of the room. I thought of someone and in an instant I felt like that person was there with me. It was so strong and I had forgotten what that persons essence felt like. I knew almost immediately that that person was thinking about me to.

You get this when you are in a room and have your back turned away from the door and someone you know walks in and you know who it is.... That is how I would describe it. I had lunch with a friend later that day who I shared the experience with and they knew who I was talking about which they knew that that person was thousands of miles away on a trip that week... It was fun to know when others are thinking about you to even far away...

Tonight we are starting a serious called "Healing Lost Souls" by William J. Baldwin, PH.D. It will be amazing as we get to learn more about energy and how to release spirits who are trapped in between worlds in more in-depth study....

No comments:

Post a Comment