Friday, January 21, 2011

Fri

Dear Diary,

A few weeks ago my daughter called me from school to tell me about a dream and her experiences that she was having at her dorm. As she started to tell me about what happened I could see a cloud of smoke move across the ceiling and I caught the shadow of someone walking past the door to another room.

Hmmmm... I agreed as I listen on the phone about her description of the things that were happening. Her concern when she called was that the ghost had communicated in a dream that they were going to pay me a visit. I told her that it looked like I had someone already paying me a visit but thanks for the warning.

I have to say that I have not had any other contact with the ghost but I am wondering that it may be that I have been so occupied with learning about a new modality so my complete attention has been focused on that. I am thinking as I write this that I need to pay a little attention to the poor ghost that came as they seem to need help.

My daughter had explained that they were looking for someone and that I might be able to help them find them so that they can cross to the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment