Monday, January 31, 2011

Mon

Friday, a dear friend and I made a trek up to Dallas to see a Medium whom I had heard about. I wanted to meet her and learn more about her gifts. The best way to learn is to meet cold and have a reading.

We arrived early at the location where she worked and sat down to wait for her to show up. We saw her arrive and waved as she was very sociable sitting down to do the reading. She immediately started to draw and write on several sheets of paper as she talked to the spirits that came to chat.

What was fun was that she picked up right away on my Grandmother and Father who hang out a lot with me and my family. I know that they have crossed but they check on us from time to time leaving us signs that they have been by. I am guessing that I need all the help I can get in this life time and happy when they stop by.

Since I did not know this lovely lady from Adam she had no way of knowing about them. I loved that my Dad was happy to chime right in and talk about some of the things that I was worrying about and letting me know that it was OK. Because he comes to visit I knew that he had been trying to let me know that I was moving through some of the life lessons that needed to be experienced but it was fun to have another to validate what I knew and so right on the mark.

But the real kicker was when she drew a picture that was on the wall next to my bed and said that I kept looking at that thinking that I want to be like that. The truth is that when things get to be really busy in our lives that we don't have a moment to ourselves I do look at the painting of a sail boat that my father painted and dream of sailing off around the world getting some R&R. It is just a little dream of mine that not even my husband knows about except me and the spirit world.

I really enjoyed talking to her as she was the real deal and I have heard that celebrities will fly out to talk to her. My friend was also impressed and we both went away talking about our experience. I hope that we will get to meet up with her again but for now it is nice to know that she is right here close by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment