Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday

Dear Diary,

I must say that last Sat when I awoke and sat up in bed I saw a white smoke move across the room. The same happened Sunday morning. I thought it was Odd but did not think much about it. It was not until after the meeting on Monday night with the new circle that I realized that something had changed and so many flashes and smoke seemed to move around the house. Nothing threatening but I was aware that my energy had moved to a higher level and I was more aware of the activity.

Yesterday was amazing I had morning tea with a dear friend and we had a wonderful conversation about the up coming Circle and how it is forming. As I was leaving to have lunch in Arlington we both saw a penny laying on the floor. She stooped and picked it up handing it to me and I of course said, Thank you Dad" knowing that he was hanging close by as we visited.

So much happening yesterday as I was talking to some really light filled people. I must admit that I had a hard time calming my own energy down before dropping off to sleep but when it did it came swift. I found myself dreaming of going to school listening to a lecture, busy taking notes and getting ready to be tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment